Saturday, November 04, 2006

Did ya know that.....

1) Peachie's hair is truly magical. When she was near faint after the final show Beatles number, I grabbed a piece of ice from the cooler to put on her nape. Borrowing a bandana (from Borge, straight from her head, thank you!) I wrapped the ice in it, so Peachie won't get ice burn, but I was more worried that the ice would mess up her hair. Well, well, well, even after all that, after she threatened to blow her cookies, after she got revived by the doctoras with banana chips and Coca Cola, next time I saw her ready to dance hip-hop, the hair was magically in place, every single strand, looking perfect, like nothing had just happened!

2) Popsie's Hello Kitty bag is also magical: Since childhood, Popsie always had a bag that magically produces food, baon, refreshments. This time around, as "adults", the bag not only contained baon, it also had a knife, a sandok, garbage bags for cleaning up, (and occasionally, Fe Sebastian.)

3) Jojo Reyes' secret to slimness is: a coke and a smoke pa rin! (that's Coca Cola, ha!)

4) If you give the Assumption sikyo Litson Manok for dinner, you can park INSIDE Assumption, anytime!

5) Popsie is the mayor of Rockwell. All the guards make her saludo and she can park anywhere she wants. Not like Annabelle. They make her sita.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home